- Providing comprehensive technical assistance as "Manager -Maintenance" to facilitate safe and smooth Projects and maintenance activities of electrical systems
- Responsible for administering and organizing electrical & electronics maintenance department
- Responsible for overall plant automation, electrical and electronics system to maintain installation and commissioning.
- Working on energy conservation project on both sides electrical as well as mechanical and process.
- Accountable for Bifurcate Company's power bill in accordance with state electricity regulatory authoritytariff plan & Complete the legal compliance.
- As a certified EHS and ISO /TS internal auditor works on both the area for implementing and compliances maintaining.
- Working on conversion cost analysis and reduced store spare as well as repair maintenance cost.
- Working on plant equipment reliability for improving MTBF and MTTR of the equipment.
- Yearly making capital as well as revenue budget for department and working on reducing the yearly trend.
- Analyzed critical issues related to plant activities and ensure timely resolution of queries so as to ascertain uninterrupted production works
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Instrumentation
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas / Agya Soni
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:AM/ DM - Electrical & Electronics Maintenance - Thailand - SVMC - 1098