- Lead & Monitor the Process Team Leaders, Engineers & Process Technicians day-to-day activities
- To lead the Process Team on Innovations in terms of Process optimisations, cost reductions projects, cycle time improvements, Preliminary DFBA DFM Activities etc.
- Spearhead and facilitate continuous improvement Six Sigma & Operational Excellence projects.
- Failure analysis and continuous improvements in process through use of various SPC techniques like FMEA, DOE, X-R Charts, Pareto Charts, Fish-Bone Charts etc.
- To review the PCBA field failure issues and liaise with respective dept as well as to Vendor Quality Engg teams on continuous improvement actions to improve filed/customer DPPM performance in terms of PCBA Failures with effective CAs.
- Initiate Engineering evaluations Materials, Process evaluation and implementation to meet the recommended quality standards.
- To conduct Test and perform base level analysis on PCBAs during development, production as well as find weakness in the design and support improvement with Effective Communications to Designers.
- Develop and enhance process for New Product & Running product line in Terms of Complete manufacturing viz, Stencil, Pallets, Special process, Tools, Jigs/Fixtures etc..Implement the optimised solutions to improve the product quality by analysing various processes with Valid Documentations & System Setup
- To Develop the Competency of the team by measuring MTBF & MTTR.
- Provide technical leadership and Engineering support in the manufacturing operations to meet and sustaining process yield, cycle time, cost targets, process improvement and new process development. Cost Effective solutions in terms of Manufacturing process
- To e stablish and recommend Temperature Profiling & Wave soldering process for all the new products & Running Products.
- Effective Implementation of EOHS standards (ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18000) in his department by
- Providing required resources
- Adherence to organization policies and legal requirements
- Goal setting on EOHS requirements for his team
- Adequate training on standard and other communications
- Effective documentation and document control
- Management review
- Monitoring of set Key Performance Indicators like
- 0 Injury work place
- Waste reduction
- Energy management
- Proactive measures in Work place hazard mitigations and Emergency management
- Investigation of work place accidents and implementation of corrective and preventive actions
- Study the Manufacturing process of new model, set-up the streamline process flow and co-ordinate with other departments to carry out the Pilot run & Qualification run.
- To Learn the Operations & Technicality of Running Technoloy & Upcoming Technologies.
- SMT Programming/Readiness for Manufacturing
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
EDUCATION MINIMUN REQUIRED LEVEL:
Degree in Mechanical/Electrical /Electronics / Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical /Electronics
EXPERIENCE MINIMUM REQUIRED:
6-9 years of experience of SMT, THT, Wave soldering process (PCBA manufacturing environment) preferably in high volume, high mix product line exposure.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Good in analytical, individually handle the day to Day process issues and self starter.
UG:Diploma - Engineering, Electronics/Telecommunication, Electrical, Mechanical, B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address :207, Mourya Centre 16, Race Course Road Opp., Basket Ball Complex
Reference Id:AM / DM - Process / Maintenance - PCBA - SVMC 62