Reporting to the Business Development Director, the EMEA Application engineer has primary responsibility technical support and share shift at strategic customer accounts in EMEA. The role is a support organization to increase couplings business from underserved and undertargeted accounts where there is large potential for growth. This is carried out through technical support with close partnership with Sales, application specialists and Commercial Organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Internal and external technical support, providing selections based on application requirements and technical specifications.
- Processing technical enquires and translating product- and specifications into concrete actions regarding adaptation of existing CAD drawings
- The central contact point for both strategic customers and the sales team 'strategic accounts'You coordinate internally, but also collaborate with external suppliers and other production units within the Rexnord group
Required Candidate profile
Currently part of Engineering teams from Pump manufacturers, should know the dynamics of operating a pump and what all components go on the drive train
Job Specification: (Education, training and experience)
- A professional bachelor degree in (electro-) mechanics or equivalent through experience
- Proficient knowledge of CAD and Microsoft Office (Excel & Outlook)
- Knowledge of SAP is an asset
- An accurate, structured work method with a constant clear overview.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills with a hands-on mentality
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:Application Engineer PMC -SVMC - 1109