- Responsibility of Company's Mumbai's Dealers for service of Company's product. Planning & Implementation of ideas for development of territory's dealers.
- Dealing with customer complaints & provide solution by troubleshooting & technical support, Responsible for warranty approval for any quality failure part.
- Analyze the failures reported in products through systematic approach; Identify Root cause of failure, plan corrective and preventive actions; Prepare Technical Failure Analysis Reports.
- Dealer Evaluation on the basis of MTTR (Mean Time To Repair).
- To make Presentation & reports of Product Support Department regarding-Quality Issues, Repetitive failures, after sales meetings & monthly summary etc.
- Taking care of releasing bulletins for all dealers & service engineers regarding improvement done in any assembly/part against failures by coordinating with Quality & R&D Team.
Salary: INR 5,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time