- 1.Develop most efficient ways to use people, Machines, Materials, and Information & Energy to make a Product or Service.
- 2.Study Product Requirements & Design Manufacturing & Information Systems including Process Flow Diagrams, Process Control Plans and implement Proactive manufacturing controls including Poke yokes & Jidokas.
- 3.Design Product Lines (Process, Equipment, People, and Material & Product Flows) based on Mathematical Calculations, time studies & prepare most viable Factory & Warehouse Layouts.
- 4.Continuously Study Layouts based on New Product Introductions and growth in existing Products & facilitate rearrangement of Operation Sequence, Material Flow and Organization Structure in line with processes.
- 5.Responsible to establish Work Measurement & Improvement Techniques including time studies, ergonomic studies and Report Capacity of Machines /Processes & Industrial Efficiency parameters periodically (Weekly & Monthly).
- 6.Drive Capacity improvement Actions including development of New lines in line with Business Needs.
- 7.Assist in Financial Planning through Manufacturing Cost Analysis & manage SAP Costing Information for shop floor operations & timely completion of SAP transactions.
- 8.Ensure documentation of Manufacturing Processes in line with IMS Requirements (ISO 9001+ISO 14001+OHSAS 18001)
- 9.Participate in Lean initiatives (RBS) including VSM studies, assess Bottleneck stations and drive improvements towards reducing Cycle times, Set-Up Times.
- Create a World Class Shop Floor with Best in Class 5S & Visual Factory Standards
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Engineering Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time