2. Implementing and revising a companys compensation and incentive program
3. Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
4. Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling.
5. Planning and conducting employee training program.
6. Handling Hr generalist activities - employee engagement, recruitment etc.
7.Scheduling performance appraisals and monthly/weekly review meetings for all employees.
8.Developing and implementing staff consultation and grievance procedures
Developing plans to fine-tune the existing HR system and processes
9.Industrial Relations: Ensuring cordial relations between the unions and management through organizing various channels for communication i.e Quarterly Meets/ Developing various platforms in ensuring transparent communication across shifts to ensure compliance/ Smooth handling of grievances
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Creative Mindset
- Team Player
- Influencing skills
- Inter-personal skills
- Analytical skills
- Well versed with MS Word (Excel / PowerPoint)
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:Smita Rathore / D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:Assistant Manager HR - SVM - 670