Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for day to day Brewing, Fermentation & Filtration planning as per instruction.
- Responsible for raw material handling.
- Responsible for maintaining in brewing environment.
- Decision making while troubleshooting problems faced in process.
- Handle total CIP system rectification and troubleshooting of CIP and Brewing Issues.
- Control of the brew house and overall process documentations as per required guidelines.
- Having experience in SCADA/PLC system.
- Actively involvement in new product development to meet the standards of products .
- Handled horizontal and vertical fermenter.
- Having experience with production of flavored beer.
- Having experience to handle vertical leaf filter, plate and frame and candle filter.
- Able to handled High speed beer separator for FV &SV operation.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Brewery / Distillery
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address :207, Mourya Centre 16, Race Course Road Opp., Basket Ball Complex
Reference Id:Assistant Process Officer / Shift Brewer - SVM - 544