- No Line Stoppage at Customer end due to Supply of FG Parts.
- Shift Wise FG Stock Report to concerns and maintain daily and Shift wise Dispatch Report.
- Manpower Handling, Transporter handling
- invoice Generation thru SAP
- MRP run for entire plant in coordination with SAP team to ensure timely material schedule lines release for regular vendor supplies
- Ensuring all applicable statutory documents are filled and handed over to truck driver as per customer & statutory requirements.
- Ensuring proper identification, codification & packing standards, of parts before loading in the vehicle
- To ensure vehicle reaches customer location as per agreed terms with transporter and ensure optimized use of Vehicle during loading
- Sending parts to third parties for required operations through RGP and getting the parts back after operation through vendors delivery challan (linked with our RGP) & Ensuring closing of RGP
- Reconciliation of Transporters bills on monthly basis.
- Knowledge of EMS compliances and environmentally safe procedure.
- Implementation of quality system in line with requirement of ISO & IATF standard.
- Ensure discipline, safety & 5s in plant/Office.
- Manpower planning and monitoring man hours utilization
- Kaizen activity for cost saving and yield improvement
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate/ PG in Materials management.Well versed with SAP.
- Manufacturing company Preference is from Auto Ancillary
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address :207, Mourya Centre 16, Race Course Road Opp., Basket Ball Complex
Reference Id:Dispatch Executive - SVM - 610