- Assist the reporting manager for day to day work in design and development of traction machines.
- Involved in tasks such as design development, cost reduction, quality and manufacturing issues.
- E xecuting design tasks such as creating 3D models, assemblies and drafting at the first phase of development.
- Design and Development of traction machines.
- Mechanical calculations for components of rotating electrical machines.
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Design and optimization of mechanical components for traction motors and traction alternators. Components including shaft, fan, bearing assemblies, rotor spiders, rotor and stator assemblies, etc.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Confer with system engineers and other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, and provide technical information.
- Design, drawing and BOM release for traction machines with applicable standards.
- Re-engineering of traction machines.
- Commissioning of traction motors and alternators customer site
- Responsible for developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients to ensure long-term business partnerships.
- Support to production and service for smooth execution of jobs
- Interfaces with outside vendors for component selection, manufacturing, and assembly of mechanical casting, fabrication, machining etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role:Product Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address :207, Mourya Centre 16, Race Course Road Opp., Basket Ball Complex
Reference Id:Dy. Mgr / Manager - Traction Machine Design / SVM - 535