Required Candidate profile
Job Specification: (Education, training and experience)
- Bachelor's degree Information Technology, Software Engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years of extensive experience with the latest Dynamics AX technology including: Dynamics AX 365 /2012 Architecture.
- Design, develop, test and implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Solutions.
- Develop/maintain plug-ins, workflows and web services of MS Dynamics CRM as needed.
- Research complex problems, find optimal solutions and implement those considering best practices.
- Complete tasks on agile board based on given priorities.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform and evaluating customer's business processes against the standard CRM functionality, related customizations, configuration, and reports to model the client's organizational process.
- Advise customers on best practices for Dynamics CRM/365, development or integration processes.
- Ability to collaborate with other development team members in the Dynamics AX development tools.
- Demonstrated ability to manage development requests including prioritization, estimation, and documentation.
- Exposure to Full Life Cycle Implementation projects, Post Implementation Production Support, and Upgrade projects Experience with Object-Oriented programming languages.
- Experience in the area of design, development, validation, trouble shooting, debugging, reports, testing, diagnostic software generation, and technical documentation creation
- Experience with all Dynamics AX Application Object Tree development items: Tables, Maps, Views, EDT's, Enums, Security Keys, Macros, Classes, Forms, Queries, Jobs, Menus, Menu Items, Services, References and Workflows.
- Expertise in generating, testing, and troubleshooting workflows using business objects Experience debugging code and performance issues within Dynamics AX or with SQL Server
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills with ability to handle various tasks; attention to detail and meet specified deadlines with quality.
Competencies / Skills:
- Programming experience with X++, .Net and D365 development suite
- Enterprise Portal development
- SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft Dynamics AX development certifications.
Salary: INR 17,00,000 - 18,00,000 PA.
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:Rakhi Chauhan
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:Dynamic 365 Developer / SVMC -