- FEA engineer to validate structural strength and provide design support for power transmission components.
- Carry out static/dynamic, Linear/Nonlinear, thermal and thermo mechanical FEA
- (Finite element analysis) of power transmission components.
- Perform Low cycle fatigue and High Cycle fatigue assessment of power transmission
- Generate technical reports
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholder for having relevant data and information
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role:Product Development Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate (B.E/ B. Tech) or Post Graduate (M.E/M.Tech) in mechanical engineering
- Hands on experience in FEA software ABAQUS
- Experience in simulation of products/structures with non-linear material behavior, particularly rubber and plastics.
- Strong background in engineering mechanics and mechanical design.
- Conversant with various design standards (DIN, ISO and ASME).
- Experience in Product Design in Turbo Machinery or Automotive or General Engineering
- Proven experience in generating concepts and designs.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address :207, Mourya Centre 16, Race Course Road Opp., Basket Ball Complex
Reference Id:FEA Engineer [ Hyderabad ] / SVM - 525