- Responsible for Front Office requirements.
- Receive incoming calls of customers and Candidates and transfer to relevant department Executives.
- Route calls to specific people.
- Attend Companies calls, sort out initial clients query & clients feedback
- Attend & answer inquiries about company.
- Greet visitors warmly and make sure they are comfortable.
- Provide initial information to companies and Candidates.
- Understand Candidates profile and suggest suitable options available in consultation with Recruitment team.
- Generate MIS for various requirements.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Making Calls as per the requirements to Candidates.
- Pantry operation (tea/coffee etc) & catering service.
- Courier management, labelling, follow-up and coordination with vendor
- Coordinate with House Keeping Vendors (Cleanliness)
- Attendance management.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas / Agya Soni
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:Front Office Executive - Indore -SVMC - 1100