- Work in a dedicated scrum team to help build and maintain an IIoT web applications for customers to manage their assets, view current status, and monitor alerts.
- Develop back end API's from business systems to support both web and mobile applications
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures to support promoting software from dev to production.
- Troubleshoot and correct production related issues.
- Maintain a high level of quality through unit test and code reviews.
- Support application architecture solutions that are reusable and customer driven
- Minimum 5+ years developing applications in C#
- Experience developing applications and APIs using .NET (.NET Core preferred)
- Experience developing applications using Angular
- Experience with a UI development using CSS, Material, or Bootstrap
- Experience working with Entity Framework and databases
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Work in a scrum team environment as both an individual contributor and team member
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Computers
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas / Agya Soni
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:Full Stack Dot Net Developer - SVMC - 1106