Supervising the finance operations including financial reporting, costing, budgeting, audit liaison, cash-flow management & secretarial matters of entire Group including 4 SBU's.
Arranging bank finance, review of cash-flow position & reduction in debtor's days.
Ensuring Compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements.
Maintain & finalization of Accounts as per Indian Accounting Standards as well IFRS (added Advantage).
Independently handled the annual budgeting & For-casting.
Secretarial Affairs & ROC Compliances.
Maintain statutory & regulatory compliances.
MIS reporting to CEO & MD/BOD.
He should handle Independently Audits.
Hands on Exposure in Direct & Indirect taxation matters.
Handling all commercial matters.
Knowledge of Acquisition and Mergers
FEMA and RBI issues
Good exposure in Annual Budgeting
Tax planning for employees & Company both
Automation of Processes and new product implementation
Experience on Accounting - including A/R, A/P & G/L.
Relationship Management: Interaction with internal & external customers.
Regular updates from the sales & marketing team, interaction with Bank & various agencies
Experience in Working Capital Management.
Strengthen and create office automation systems to ensure timely and accurate monitoring, analysis and reporting of key processes in the office.
Encouraging higher level of IT enablement in the office.
Knowledge of ERP/SAP is preferable.
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce with professional qualified CA/ICWA or CS.
- Management Degree will be an added advantage.
- More than 10 to 20 years in Manufacturing sector & at least 3-5 yrs as a Head of Dept handling independently.
- People Management
- Leadership Skills and Team Spirit
- Good Negotiation, Interpersonal Skills
- Decision Making Ability, Effectiveness and Accuracy
- Initiative Taking & Problem Solving Skills
- Meeting Deadlines, Managing Resources and Balancing Tasks
- Strategic Planning
- Broad-scanning and critical Information seeking
- Persuasion skills, Positive Thinking & Attitude
- A good implementer
- Knowledge of Indian Finance & Accounts operations
- Strong academic background
- Strong people process and systems skills and understanding with a keen interest in improving existing systems and challenging existing processes where appropriate.
- Sound analytical and mathematical skills with knowledge of generic systems processes.
- Experienced leader and manager of people.
- Fluent in English
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Electricals / Switchgears
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:ICWA (CMA), CA - Any Specialization, CS
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:Rakhi Chauhan
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:Group Head - Finance & Accounts / CFO - SVMC -