- Develop budgets for the SBU in line with corporate budget and vision of the organization. Strategically aligned with Management for achieving the growth objective of the SBU in different avenues- market segments.
- Responsible for the P & L of the SBU and achieve the targeted EBITDA by driving all functions with excellence.
- Responsibility for overall Business Goals and Objectives through implementation of Market Strategy, sales planning & forecasting, and developing Strategic Business Partnerships with Customers & Vendors
- Business Development & Marketing: Responsible for achieving the Market Share of the Organization in the targeted Product & Market Segments
- Achieve the targeted Financial parameters in each function of the SBU
- Strive and achieve for building the image and position of the Organization in the Market and Power sector.
- Develop strong Customer Connect & Relationships with TOP business stake holders- customers, vendors.
- Map Competition and meet all competition successfully by driving Business Development, Marketing, Engineering activities
- Align the Business Vision of the Organization with the SBU Strategy & Plans.
- To initiate & drive new innovations & initiatives for developing and expanding the business opportunities in line with the Vision of the Organization.
- An ability to represent STELMEC at highest levels with Customers, JV partners & Strategic vendors.
- Achieve the Revenue, Collection targets set for the month and year
- Achieve the OBT targets for the month and year.
- Achieve the BD, Marketing Targets for the year.
- SCM- Vendor Management, Vendor Development, Strategic Partnerships and negotiation skills for cost efficiency. Ensuring delivery of material at site as per cost, delivery and quality
- Project Management- Achieve the project deadlines with proper planning
- Quality- Ensuring effective Quality standards in Operations to deliver quality
- Cost- Ensuring proper estimation and costing in tendering, optimization of cost efficiency in operations and achieve the budgets of operations expenses
- Delivery- Contractual Deliveries are met with the Customers.
- Customer Care- proper communication link is established with the customers for transparent communication and liasoning
- Customer Relationships- establish superlative relationships at customer end and vendor end at the highest levels for maximum mileage in business
- Process- SOPs & Process orientation in SBU
- Human Resource- Manage Teams effectively, introduce Best HR Practices, have proper org structure, well defined KRA/KPIs, Measurement of Performance, Training & development.
- Finance & Commercials-Drive the Project finance needs and get the SBU finance to present the Financials of the Business every month.
- Contractual compliance and statutory compliance in the SBU at the highest levels for smooth functioning of operations
- Prepare the Operational Budget for the SBU and achieve the Budget.
- Drive major operational initiatives, including cost reduction, process innovation and operations quality & operational excellence in the SBU.
- Responsible for overall functioning of the SBU including People & Process and efficiency in achieving Daily Productivity and ensuring general upkeep of the SBU with best of the practices of Safety & systems.
- Motivate and lead the team to achieve your Daily/Weekly/Monthly and Yearly Targets in line with the Organization Objectives.
- Responsible to build up Operational Efficiency to ensure rise in the Customer Satisfaction levels upto satisfaction levels.
- Prepare the Strategy for the Business Targets of the SBU & Achieve the KRA/KPIs defined for self and HODs
- To initiate & drive new systems, policies, practices like Six Sigma, etc for improving productivity of people & process.
- Achieve Operational efficiency by introducing and implementing the latest tools of Project Management.
- Responsible for Safety and Security in all locations- Branch offices & Sites.
- To bring about all possible improvements to procedures, processes and standards in the SBU.
- You will work closely with all statutory and govt bodies for achieving the best practices in the SBU.
- Productivity Improvement and Cost Reduction through innovative ideas.
- Should develop, manage and lead a team of professionals and engage them for high performance
- Effectively lead the team and ensure adequate focus on competency building and career growth map of the talent available.
- Effectively manage the human resources of the SBU according to the stated personnel policies and procedures that fully conform to current laws and regulations
- Experience of monitoring & managing teams & individuals against their KRAs and KPIs.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Overall responsibility for the financial and operational performance of the SBU.
- Effective use of system and excellent independent presentation skills.
- Successful implementation of the ERP/SAP in the SBU
- Ensuring seamless integration across the region through IT.
- Encouraging higher level of IT enablement in the region.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Special Skills & Knowledge:
Ability to work in a highly competitive & demanding atmosphere
Should have Entrepreneurship attitude.
Business Acumen- Able to run a Business on his own.
Experience in working in a cross functional atmosphere wherein Marketing personnel also to be driven from the SBU for the objectives.
Experience and independent responsibility of managing a Business Unit.
Experience to handle marketing and sales personnel and drive them to achieve business targets.
Excellent organizational skills
Leadership Skills and Team Spirit
Good Negotiation, Interpersonal Skills
Decision Making Ability, Effectiveness and Accuracy
Initiative Taking & Problem Solving Skills
Meeting Deadlines, Managing Resources and Balancing Tasks
Broad-scanning and critical Information seeking
Strong people process and systems skills and understanding with a keen interest in improving existing systems and challenging existing processes where appropriate.
Sound analytical and mathematical skills with knowledge of generic systems processes.
c) Personal Traits:
Age bracket between 45 to 50 years
Pleasant & Convincing Personality
Analytical & Lateral Thinking
Excellent Business Acumen
Mentoring & Coaching
Planning & Organizing
Leading & Inspiring
Strong Networking Skill
Team Building & Conflict Resolution
* Fluent in English, Hindi and preference of local language
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical, Mechanical
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address :207, Mourya Centre 16, Race Course Road Opp., Basket Ball Complex
Reference Id:Head - SBU (Strategic Business Unit) - SVM - 662