- To look after all the Legal cases filed against company for all over India and Compliance issues.
- Cases related to different Safety and Standards Act , Legal Metrology Act and monitor legal compliance of Label and art work of packaging.
- Experienced to handle Intellectual Property Law compliance and case related to that.
- Drafting, vetting, standardizing various legal and administrative instruments like License Agreement, Agency Agreement, Vendors Contract, Outsourcing Contract, non-disclosure agreements (NDA) etc.
- Ensuring Regulatory compliance with Corporate Laws, Labour laws and Legal Due Diligence of various departments of Company.
- Coordinating with the advocates, briefing senior Counsel in respect to legal cases by and against the company.
- Monitoring - Controlling and Providing Guidance to all branch legal people.
- To handle the criminal matters, Consumer protection act matter.
- Time to time visiting branch offices to resolve critical matter / contract.
- Visiting, holding meeting and managing different Govt Authorities like Police etc
- Prepare / Maintaining MIS and forwarding Report (due diligence, Corporate Governance etc) to Management.
Required Candidate profileMust be a graduate and have worked with Real Estate companies.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Real Estate / Property
Functional Area:Legal, Regulatory, Intellectual Property
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:LLB - Law, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:Liaison Manager - Legal -SVMC - 1064