Main Activity/ Tasks:
- Candidate will be be responsible for establishing a project for an advanced foundry facility - catering domestic and overseas requirement.
- Monitoring all the day-to-day activities and resources as determined by the Manufacturing Head, ensuring that activities runs as per programme and budget, meeting the company's requirements and target.
- To implement and control an operator maintenance program within the foundry to keep the high up time of man and machine
- To monitor and report progress through weekly manufacturing progress meetings and notify any predicted shortfall or discrepancies against programme and budget
- To assist planning with the production of route cards when required
- To monitor and record any unplanned work or activities which may affect programme or budget
- To accurately estimate manufacturing lead times for various components
- To review all machines and ancillary equipment with long/ short term view
- To manage and direct a team of skilled and technical person through sound personnel practices such as, regular performance appraisal
- To identify training for his/ her team and coaching
- Should have hands on experience in maintenance of EHV/ HT electric substation, LT distribution with various macro processed based switch gear.
- Should have knowledge of maintaining EOT cranes, Pump house and having a leader ship qualities to handle the group of maintenance electrician and fitters.
- Candidate having experience in working with fully automatic green sand High pressure moulding line and sand plant will be an added advantage
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Project Manager-Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time