- Provide advice to clients on climate change related issues, including risks and opportunities for greenhouse gas emission reduction
- Monitor and support the DGM execution in implementation of all the administration related activities.
- Depth understanding of Carbon Market Mechanism (CDM/VCS/GS) standard and guidelines to develop project documents.
- In depth knowledge and experience with Project based Carbon Standards (renewable, energy efficiency etc) and project development processes.
- Work closely with client to prepare project documents to qualify their projects for Carbon Credits.
- Coordinate with Audit firm (DOE) and client on project requirements to execute project with defined timeline.
- Coordinate with DNA or local authority for approval of climate change projects.
- Responsible for ON TIME execution of all projects.
- Conduct site visits and travel to project locations whenever needed.
- Provide Technical and Business development support with project sourcing.
- Keep track of work performed by all reporting members.
- Implement team goals and objectives.
Required Candidate profile
- A Master's Degree in Business Administration, Environmental Sciences, Sustainability or related disciplines are preferred
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Project Management
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas / Agya Soni
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:Manager Operation - Climate Change - SVMC - 422