- Perform Fuel Economy (FE) simulations of Trucks to support Product development for internal customers ( Domestic & International )
- Responsible for simulating fuel economy calculations and analysis on the complete vehicle.
- The simulation model will primarily include a vehicle, the driver, the route and environment
- Responsible for understanding and quantifying the variables and components that contribute to fuel consumption.
- Participate in weekly Telecons
- Support customer in new methods and process development Willing to travel onsite based on Needs/Urgency.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role:Product Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong theoretical knowledge of Powertrain systems
- Heavy Truck Industry experience preferred.
- Good Physical Modeling capabilities ( 1D models)
- Expertise in MATLAB and Simulink
- Excellent communication skill with colleagues who has different culture
- Flexible and adaptive Candidate should be Engineering Graduate with 3-10 yrs of related experience in Auto sector preferably in truck segment my revert
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:Manager- R & D - Fuel Economy - SVMC 66