'- Funding (bank loans, Commercial Papers, Bonds), Markets Front office role, Reporting & Regulatory Compliance
- Ensuring (funding/ALM) - Plan, monitor and execute funding actions
- CP, NCD issuance, documentation & compliance
- Oversee the daily cash flows & execution of funding actions
- Maintain relationships with Banks, Investors and Credit Rating Agencies
- Monitor market conditions for Money Market and Capital Market issuances
- Feasibility analysis and evaluation of new funding instruments
- Cash Flow analysis for strategic funding initiatives and Interest result planning
- Ensure compliance with financial markets, tax/legal and other local regulations
- Operational adherence to treasury controls/process (SOP), compliance to company guidelines for all transactions executed
- Management reports to headquarter and CEOs & CFOs
Being Team Player:
- Based on Company Value/Vision/Mission, assure appropriate internal communication.
- Assure business processes in line with existing companywide and local guidelines and regulations and respective processes.
- Review appropriate follow up of guidelines.
- Self motivated to achieve the target agreements and performance reviews based on company/group vision.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, CA, ICWA (CMA)
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:Manager/Senior manager- Funding_SVM_595