- Conduct pre-employment and periodical medical check-up.
- Provide emergency care to the employees in case of workplace related injuries, illness and exposure.
- Providing primary health care services including OPD consultation to the workforce and their families.
- Conduct health & wellness awareness programs & workshops on various topics (Lifestyle diseases, prevention of occupational health hazards etc.).
- First Aid & Emergency care / Basic Life Support (BLS) & Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS).
- Should be able to read ECG, X-ray, PFT, Audiometry and Lab investigations.
- Participate in Medical Camps as part of CSR.
- Sound professional and communication skills.
- Caring and compassionate attitude.
Required Candidate profile4 to 7 years, candidate having exposure of any large Industry will be preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:MBBS - Medicine
PG:Medical-MS/MD - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas / Agya Soni
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:Medical Officer - MBBS - SVMC - 1099