- Reporting directly to Managing Director.
- Maintains MD's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- MOM, Arrangement of Customer meetings.
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Co ordination with various internal employees and follow up on management information's.
- Calendar Management
- Drafting Letters, e-mails, agenda, minutes, etc.
- Scheduling all weekly, monthly, departmental and board meetings.
- Should be very good at official emails and letters drafting
- Co-ordination between concern department.
Required Candidate profile
- Min 5 years of experience in managing PA role to MD/ Chairman.
- Any Graduate / MBA with pleasant personality.
- Excellent Communication skill, written & verbal.
- Should be proficient in MS office, MIS and other tools.
- Experience in assisting Top Management Executives
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas / Agya Soni
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:PA to MD/ Chairmen - Female - SVMC - 1038