- Working in Agrochemicals & Bio/Biotechnology sector.
- Part of product launches in Pesticides segment.
- Experience in Bio products is desirable and would be added advantage
- Well verse with the chemistry behind the product mix, molecules, innovation in the sector, aware about the competition
- Able to evaluate the products available in market and knowledgeable enough to suggest and work on new product launch for the company interested in entering into agri input segment
- Should have carried out field experiments himself, aware about the markets & requirements.
- Should have reasonable statistical skills for scientific evaluation and experiments
- Can take lectures in farmers/dealers meeting and to able to convince
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role:Product Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Ph.D - Advertising/Mass Communication, Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Chemistry
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:Product Manager - Agrochemicals (R&D) - SVM - 673