* Preparing Inspecting Report & Maintaining documents and complete Quality surveillance such as raw material verification, dimensional and fit-up inspection during in-process inspection, visual inspection and dimensional inspection of components and final parts - Assemblies.
* Preparing Quality Control Reports for In-process Inspection according to drawing to cover all the CTQ characteristics of Process and Product.
* Handle independently and Performing the NDT methods like UT, DPT, and MPT
* Analysis of quality data at the production cells and improvements in first pass yield
* Customer Complaints and internal Quality issue handling.
* Maintaining all the in process data and identifying the root cause for any deviation in Component.
* Data collection & analysis of Process rejections at respective cells and Preparing the MIS /KPI's on Daily & Monthly Basis.
* Measurement System Analysis of Equipment & Instruments.
* Hands on experience on CMM.
* Planning & execution of calibration activities & ensuring availability of calibrated instruments on line.
* Daily 5 S"audits and Daily Gemba meeting.
* Motivate and coach the team to operational success
* To be in close interaction with Production Team
* To prepare inspection reports / test certificates to customers on time without any delay.
* Customer complaint monitoring and analysis and to give feedback to concern depart for corrective actions
Required Candidate profileJob Specification: (Education, training and experience)
* Diploma in Engineering with Min 3 ~ 5 years' experience in Quality, specialization in managing Machine shops, Assembly lines and High precision Products.
* Knowledge of manufacturing process of forgings and Machining.
* Having Basic knowledge of Metallurgy and Metrology.