2.Robot teaching for quality and productivity improvements
3.Robot & automation components selection and develop specification for Robotic application equipment, technical bid package preparation.
4.Skill to train the other engineer for robot programming
5.Study of equipment and understand the requirement from shop MEs for design the electrical and controls system
6.Preparation of scope of requirement, PRs work with purchase for converting the PO.
7.Technical evaluation of bidders, project scheduling and ensure to implement the robotic control system as per target.
8.Robot automation & controls drawings review & approvals and ensure the implementation, Invoices approvals, System buyoff.
9.PLC, HMI, Robot programming/ modification for new and existing system in welding, Press and Paint shop equipments.
Implementation of safety process & standards as company's requirements.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Knowledge of Press shop M&Es/process for automation integration
- SME for Press Electrical and Automation & Control
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Good Hands on experience & competency/ expertise on Robot Programming in Press shop equipment Robotic Hemming line, other automobile equipment application /processes.
- Setting up the new robots, Teaching, Integration with PLC system
- Preference to have experience on Fanuc and Kuka robots and integration with Allen Bradley PLC.
- Hands on experience in Allen Bradley make PLC (high end CPU) Include Guard Logix, Control Logix, Compact Logix, SLC series,
- Should Have experience in setting up the Device net, Ethernet & IT Networking system
- Should have prior experience of executing the similar new program projects in Press shop
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address :207, Mourya Centre 16, Race Course Road Opp., Basket Ball Complex
Reference Id:Robot Automation Engineer - SVM - 711