- Proficient in 3D modeling and 2D Manufacturing drawings in Solidworks
- Should be proficient in reading the big drawing data.
- Generate new concepts and designs
- Will be responsible to generate drawings
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholder for having relevant data and information
- Generate technical reports
Required Candidate profile
- Graduate (B.E/ B. Tech) in mechanical engineering with 4 to 6 years of experience.
- Conversant with various drafting standards (DIN, ISO and ASME).
- Keen acumen for design decisions and ability to give attention to details
- Proven experience in generating concepts and designs.
- A self-motivated team player, should be able to cooperatively work in multi-disciplinary team
- Good interpersonal skills, Team player, collaborative, and pleasant with colleagues
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Engineering Design, R&D
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Mechanical
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:Garima Parmar / D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:SVCM - 1035