- Expert in development of Proprietary parts/ Heavy Fabrication / Sheet Metal / machining parts.
- Drawing study, study of technical needs / requirements / analyze supplier process in line with drawing requirement
- Request for quotations, Price study and comparison and finalization.
- Rate Negotiations
- Clarifying the drawings/ doubts of suppliers, arranging samples for development etc.
- Identifying and qualifying new vendors, evaluating their technical, commercial and capacity capabilities.
- Developing new vendors; assisting them in meeting our requirements.
- Working with new and existing vendors to constantly improve quality, price and delivery performance.
- Ensuring payment to vendors.
- Purchase / work order / contract releasing.
- Development and Completion of work as per localization project plan time line.
- Faster development of parts in case of emergency situations.
- Faster action in case of quality issues/ solution etc.
- Fitment trials of developed parts, plan and execute.
- Regularize developed parts and handover to SCM for regular buying.
- Decide & finalize tooling / fixtures cost for parts under development
- Arrange complete documentation of entire cycle of development.
Required Candidate profile
- Knowledge of parts of Wheel Loader / Grader machine.
- Knowledge of incoming / In-process quality.
- Knowledge of MS-Office.
- Auto Cad, Pro E, SAP etc.
- Knowledge of earth moving industry.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas / Agya Soni
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:Senior Engineer - Vendor Development - SVMC - 1093