- Lead the Dimension centre.
- Ensure the Dimensional inspection of Body / Body parts / exterior and interior child parts as per schedule.
- Lead the War Room meeting to drive the actions to improve the dimensional accuracy of Vehicle.
- Handle the quality concerns from the Body shop.
- Primary analysis of the Issue, identify the proper root cause of all issues related to sheet metal parts.
- Identify the containment actions and implement with SQE support.
- Drive countermeasure with SQE / Supplier / QO dept to reduce the PPM in BIW parts.
- Validate and monitor the countermeasure and provide correct feedback to SQE / Supplier.
- Ensure timely calibration of instruments.
- Co-ordinate & Execute Part Trial Run (PTR) with other stake holders.
- Provide proper feedback to team for the outcome of PTR.
- Develop & Maintain PQS for the New / Updated launches.
- Develop & Maintain the Product Quality Standard in the products.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Experience more than 8 but less than 12 years in Auto OEM
- Should have involved in development of sheet metal parts
- Planning and Problem solving Skills
- Team building and Conflict Management
- Co-ordination and communication
- Dealing with Ambiguity and Managerial Courage
- Technical and functional skills
- Risk taking and Customer Focus
- Integrity and Trust
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address :207, Mourya Centre 16, Race Course Road Opp., Basket Ball Complex
Reference Id:Senior Executive QE/QA - SVM 712