- Developing and executing automated tests in Selenium (C#) and incorporating them into test environments using CI/CD tools.
- Ability to develop VBA scripts to aid in custom automation for a Windows-based application.
- Working with testing tools and related technologies (examples: TestRail, Microsoft Azure DevOps, Selenium, Appium, etc.)
- Experience and comfort in creating and executing manual tests.
- Experience in defect tracking software, filing bug reports and verifying fixes
- Experience working with Postman or a related technology for testing APIs.
- Experience performing queries against SQL Server for data verification.
- Experience working in an Agile lifecycle and Scrum proc
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in combined education
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in software development and testing focused on functional testing, continuous integration and overall quality assurance.
- Knowledge of the .NET (C#) programming language and related best practices.
- Experience testing embedded software or firmware at the unit, integration and functional level.
- Experience validating data transmission to PLCs.
- Experience testing mobile applications (manual or automated).
- Experience testing connected products (IoT, IIoT, or related smart products).
- Experience testing Bluetooth applications and products.
- Knowledge of IBM Bluemix or other cloud technologies
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and thrive in a collaborative, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and technical skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, Any Specialization, MCA - Computers
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:Garima Parmar / D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address :207, Mourya Centre 16, Race Course Road Opp., INDORE, Madhya Pradesh - 452002,India