- Tune up machinery in Bottling Hall to achieve production to budgeted level
- Achieve maximum bottling line efficiency / rated levels for equipments.
- Planning, scheduling and monitoring the activities of production planning.
- Ensuring that the production activities are carried out as per plan and as per desired product qualities.
- To follow up execution of work orders with various departments.
- Ensure safety and industrial hygiene in maintenance and production activities
- Restrict Breakdown period to minimum levels.as per specified standards
- Carry out preventive maintenance of machineries as per schedule
- Keep in stock minimum quantity of critical spares of machineries
- To keep repair & maintenance cost within budgeted amount
- Packing material wastage not to be more than budgeted quantity.
- Coordinate with RM supply and dispatch logistics
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Brewery / Distillery
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
- 2+years in a manufacturing concern
- English ,regional language(preferable)
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Instrumentation, Diploma - Electrical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:Sukhvinder Kaur
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address :207, Mourya Centre 16, Race Course Road Opp., Basket Ball Complex
Reference Id:Shift Incharge - Production-SVMC 125