- To participate in project planning meetings and provide inputs on resource requirements
- Monitor utilization of resources and send regular MIS to Project Manager on status of the project.
- Responsible for achieving monthly revenue and collection target.
- Ensure civil, electrical and ETC activities comply with company and contract requirements and support overall project schedule.
- Coordination with civil and electrical contractors.
- Monitor Work in Progress through regular inspection and do material reconciliation on time to time basis.
- Approval of RA Bills of Civil Contractor in consultation with Civil Engineer at site.
- Approval of RA Bills of ETC Contractor in consultation with Civil & Electrical.
- Validation of RA Bill and same to be submitted to Project Manager
- Prepare Monthly Progress Report to be sent to Project Manager
- Approve expenses of resources at site
- Ensure safety, health and environment parameters for machinery, manpower etc.
- Education- BE- Electrical
- Masters/Diploma in Project Management is advisable
- Experience- Minimum 10 Years in Execution of 220KV and above Transmission Line and Substation projects.
- Work Management
- Development of Manpower
- Negotiation and approval
- Written and verbal Communication skill
- Relationship Management
- Time Management
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area:Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category:Site Engineering
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SV Management Consultants
With reference to your profile, we have a job opening with one of our esteemed client
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:SVMC 1029