2. To ensure the Preventive maintenance of all machineries are carried out as per planned preventive maintenance schedule.
3. To ensure the compliance of cGMP at every stages of operations.
4. To train the employees and officers on Aseptic culture and the importance of following aseptic culture in a pharmaceutical manufacturing unit producing Injectable.
5. To ensure the Quality Management System at every stage of the work.
6. To run the department in a cost effective manner.
7. Lead the technical team in achieving organization goals related to Quality, compliance, production and cost targets.
8. To ensure that the stationery/consumables required for the plant is made available in time.
9. To ensure the rigor and timeliness in investigation, root cause analysis and compliance.
10. Lead any product incident management
11. Lead new product introduction.
12. Lead the continuous improvement of the plant operations.
13. To ensure that the equipments and machineries used in the plant are validated/revalidated in time by proper co-ordination with Engineering and QA departments.
14. To ensure that all technical aspects and qualitative measures are strictly followed/ensured in every batch production.
15. Responsible for maintenance of all Production, Engineering and QC equipments
16. Responsible for timely maintenance of plants/ equipments.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Pharma - Pharmacy
PG:M.Pharma - Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:Smita Rathore / D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address :207, Mourya Centre 16, Race Course Road Opp., Basket Ball Complex
Reference Id:Sr.Manager - Production - SVM - 537