1. To ensure outgoing product quality of aggregates as per defined standards by monitoring outcomes of product audit, patrol inspection, PDI.
2. To improve the product quality index by taking corrective & preventive actions
3. Reduction in process rejection cost per aggregate per vehicle
4. Coordinating to ensuring the quality of machine shop components as per desired specifications
5. Analysis of problems, initiating CAPA & liaising with internal dept. & suppliers to resolve Quality Issues
6. Coordinating with concern departments to improve the quality and resolving issues.
7. Continuous monitoring of vehicle quality through product and sub assembly audit, PDI and gate inspection.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Senior
Role: Head/VP/GM-Quality Assurance/Quality Control
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time