- Responsible for day to day transactions, in store department
- Ensuring the daily requirement and follow up with purchase department.
- Accurately inwarding the goods and generating the Materials Receipt Note [MRN]
- Responsible for conducting physical verification of stores and ensuring smooth inflow and outflow of store items Processing of Indents preparation
- Maintenance of records, documents, and data for smooth functioning as well as for coordinating with other allied departments. Maintaining Minimum & Maximum stock level.
- Inventory management Coordination with Inter-departments for material requirement and follow-ups with suppliers for timely availability of material, generating daily, weekly & monthly stock reports.
- Accountability and Disposal of process rejection and scrap.
- Accountability and traceability of materials dispatch against RGP and NRGP.
- Manpower planning and monitoring man hours utilization.
- Declaration of non moving materials against the FSN study.
- Monthly Physical inventory verification and preparation of report as per the management guide line.
- MIS report preparation and submitting as per the management requirement.
- Reconciliation of Material.
- Ensuring Internal/external customer relationship management with uninterrupted Quality Material inflow to shop, delivered on time
- Appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Knowledge of EMS compliances and environmentally safe procedure.
- Maintaining documents & records as per IATF & ISO standard.
- Ensure discipline, safety & 5s in plant/Office.
- Kaizen activity for cost saving and yield improvement
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualification : Graduate/ PG in Materials management. Well versed with SAP.
- Industry : Manufacturing company Preference is from Auto Ancillary
PG:PG Diploma - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SV Management Consultants