- Verify attendance, hours worked and pay adjustments while tracking overtime hours and approving compensatory time earned
- The role responsible for ensuring timely and accurate delivery of payroll.
- Compile and record employee time and payroll data.
- Proficiency in MS excel.
Required Candidate profile
- Must have minimum 2 years of experience in Time office
- Must have exposure of working in any manufacturing unit.
- Male Candidate is required.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.B.A / B.M.S - Management, Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - HR/Industrial Relations, Any Specialization, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:Garima Parmar / D. K. Shriwas
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:SVMC - 1094