Roles and Responsibilities
- Be able to map & Identify Distribution Partners and finalize the right distributors.
- Be responsible for establishing Company’s Brand in Distribution segment.
- Be instrumental in implementing an organization-wide Distribution Channel Sales strategy that aligns with the organizations vision and its current and long term business objectives.
- Be responsible for Sales Targets to meet the organization’s short and long terms business objectives which are conducted in accordance with laws, regulations, accounting principles, and standards.
- Analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Stay current with latest developments in marketplace and competitors activities in distribution sales & make aggressive move as per requirement to stay competitive in the market.
- Assist Distribution Head in designing & developing the pricing policy & product portfolio as per Market trend.
- Should have excellent knowledge of Segmentation of Distribution Network type and be able to work for the price / packaging/ product promotions / campaigns / Advertisements for distribution network.
- Manage sales pipeline, forecast Monthly, Quarterly & Annual sales and identify new business opportunities.
- Meet Key decision makers, deliver customer presentations and should have experience in collaborating with the influencing senior management.
- Should be actively involved in marketing activities such as Tradeshows, road shows, campaigns, and other such promotional activities.
Desired Candidate Profile
Professional Experience: Prospective candidate must have at least 8 to 9 years of relevant experience in the Distribution Channel Sales. He should have good understanding of the Distribution Sales Model, business model, Cost structure, Packaging & Branding. Should have excellent commercial acumen and board level negotiations.
Note - We are looking candidates from Cement Manufacturing and Construction Chemicals industry
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Chemicals / PetroChemical / Plastic / Rubber
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Civil, Diploma - Civil
SV Management Consultants
SV MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS is a leading, fast progressing Manpower Recruitment and Executive Search firm in Central India. SVMC was born at the epicenter of a group of qualified and experienced industry professionals in the year 2000. Since then, we have been providing our services to various sectors all over the country and become popular amongst Companies and Jobseekers everywhere.
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address :Contact - 7828833218
Reference Id:SVMC - 1143