Roles and Responsibilities
- Co-ordinate all recruitment and selection related activities (interview coordination, facilitate candidates & interviewers, follow up with Corporate HR, HODs and Plant Head/ Director-in-Charge.
- Getting approval on sanctioned/ new post from Director-in-Charge/ Plant Head/ Corporate Head-HR.
- Prepares & updates job descriptions, job specification and position descriptions against each position mentioned in the organization chart.
- Coordinates with the candidates and HODs for joining formalities and creating the new employee record in the personnel file for staff above supervisor level
- Prepares induction schedule, coordinates induction activities and reviews induction reports collected from new joinees
- Prepares & updates organization charts position wise and department wise
- Implements PMS policies & procedures as per guidelines and coordinates with all the departments for annual goal and KRA setting including reviews.
- Facilitates the performance appraisal activities and compiles the summary of ratings to be used for key decision making regarding increments and promotions
- Monitoring performance of all probationers and issuing probationer performance feedback form to the HODs and related activities.
- Conducts Training Need Analysis for all employees with the help of functional heads and prepare a summary report based on the results
- Prepares training calendar for the financial year based on TNA recommendations with consent from Corporate HR regarding the same
- Plans, prepares & executes training programs for staff as well as workers & maintains records of the same including attendance and feedback
- Measures training effectiveness and prepares summary of results to be used for monitoring progress
- Follow the norms required to be an active member in driving TS, ISO, 5S, Kaizen initiatives in the organization and prepares various records for this purpose
- Conducts employees satisfaction survey at regular intervals to review and improve the retention measures
- Manages F&F settlement of employees by issuing relieving letter and experience certificates and forwards required information to P&A for final payroll settlement
- Managing employee engagement/ Involvement activities including SGA (small group activities)
- Monitors and maintains all the registers required under various acts/rules(labour laws/factory act)
- Liaisons for various inspections done by govt. authorities wrt statutory compliances
- Ensures harmonious employee/management relations by acting as a coordinator/ facilitator.
- Attends to worker issues & concerns for harmonious IR by regularly visiting shop floor and plant areas.
- Enables emergency preparedness through fire fitting provisions ,safety/fire drills and layout audits
- Monitors and updates group accident, group mediclaim policy if any
- Ensures first aid awareness, evacuation plan and any other safety procedures awareness and trainings among employees
- Manages all functions wrt quality initiatives like 5S, Kaizen, trainings.
- Reviews & checks monthly ESI, PF Challans & return.
- Reviews & Ensures quarterly employment exchange return.
- Reviews and ensures payment for all returns as per factory act, PF and licenses annually
- Liaisons with Pollution department regarding consent to operate and with Labour department for contract labor deployment.
- Ensures & manages wages and salary payments of all the employees along with the team.
Secondary Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in canteen management and housekeeping on need basis
- Performs any other responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time
Perks and Benefits
Note - Must know Local language (Konkani)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
SV Management Consultants
SV MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS is a leading, fast progressing Manpower Recruitment and Executive Search firm in Central India. SVMC was born at the epicenter of a group of qualified and experienced industry professionals in the year 2000. Since then, we have been providing our services to various sectors all over the country and become popular amongst Companies and Jobseekers everywhere.
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address:Contact - 7828833218
Reference Id:SVMC - 1163