Roles and Responsibilities
1. Knowledge of Hydraulic principles & various process.
2. Hands on experience on Hydraulic machine functioning and troubleshooting.
3. Responsible for managing production operations including all activities of the shop floor following established procedures and approved processes.
4. Meeting daily, weekly and monthly volume requirement.
5. To plan and control day to day production activities.
6. Daily reports for production results, quality issue reporting and down time analysis.
7. Continuous process improvement, 5S and TPM.
8. Hands on experience in implementing Lean Manufacturing techniques.
Salary: INR 4,50,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Automobile, Production/Industrial, Mechanical, Diploma - Mechanical
SV Management Consultants
SV Management Consultants is a leading Manpower Placement Service Provider based at Central India (Indore MP) with its Clients in Major OEMs in Car/ Commercial Vehicle/ 2&3 Wheelers/ Tractor Industries/ Auto Component Manufacturing Companies & Engineering Companies All Over India.
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address:Deepali 0731 4228500 / 9893533368 207, Mourya Centre 16, Race Course Road Opp., INDORE, Madhya Pradesh - 452002,India
Reference Id:SVMC - 1321