- To manage all utility operations and maintenance activities in the plant to ensure adherence to production schedules and maximize productivity. Excellent exposure to operation & Maintenance of Utilities like Compressors, Chillers, HVAC systems, Water treatment plants, DG Sets, LNG system etc.
- To handle 66kv switch yard / 11kv substation and related activities independently
- Trouble shooting of breaker / transformers / VCB / SF6 circuit breakers.
- He should have independently handle calibration, testing and verification of all electrical equipment's.
- Overall responsibility for all maintenance activities including annual maintenance contracts, breakdown maintenance of all equipment, and preventive maintenance systems.
- Execution of all improvement projects related to maintenance
- Should have knowledge of spares part management related to utility equipment and make sure all spares availability all the time
- Designing and implementing appropriate systems preventive maintenance, equipment history and asset register.
- Preparation and control of annual plant maintenance budgets.
- Developing vendors for spares and contractors for outside maintenance services
- Responsible for electrical substation and equipment safety.
- Should have good knowledge of relay coordination and short circuit study along with arc flash study.
- Predictive maintenance through thermography scan planning, evaluation and execution.
- Overall responsibility for adherence to local laws, especially pollution control laws, fire and explosives, safety, electrical installations etc.
Required Candidate profile
Educational Qualification, experience, skills & knowledge
Competencies & cultural requirements
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Automobile / Auto Anciliary / Auto Components
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Any Specialization
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas / Agya Soni
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:Astt. Manager / Deputy Manager - Electrical (Utility) -SVMC- 1117