- Drive the Companys financial planning.
- Providing leadership, direction and management for the finance and accounting team.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; and accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results, initiating corrective actions, and minimizing the impact of variances.
- Control and evaluate the organization’s fundraising plans and capital structure.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
- Manage vendor relationships
- Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
- Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies.
Salary: INR 18,00,000 - 20,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
SV Management Consultants
SV Management Consultants is a leading Manpower Placement Service Provider based at Central India (Indore MP) with its Clients in Major OEMs in Car/ Commercial Vehicle/ 2&3 Wheelers/ Tractor Industries/ Auto Component Manufacturing Companies & Engineering Companies All Over India.
View Contact Details+
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:SVMC - 1248