The holder of this position would be responsible for leading profitable growth and expansion of B2B sales pan India through strategic sales planning and development in combination with development of the team.
Strategic Sales Planning and management :
1. Deeply understand the local market and competitive environment to deploy the country level sales plan,develop annual/quarterly/monthly business plan and solution for the designated country.
2.Implement annual sales plan, assign sales target to team, participate in key account contract negotiation and manage prices of product and service.
OEM / Client Management :
1. Maintain and develop professional business relationships with existing Clients and perform quarterly business metrics review.
2. Identify and create business opportunities in targeted territories for new clients, develop and expand the business network in the existing and potential market.
Promotion and Brand Management :
1. Map out and implement marketing promotion strategy for the designated country, manage marketing activities for existing and potential market together with the Director.
2. Leverage the internal and external resource, conduct various marketing campaigns and activities to increase brand exposure and awareness in the market.
Team Management :
1. Lead and motivate, empower the sales team through open communication, performance review, prompt and appropriate feedback, coaching and effective training for subordinates.
Sales Process Management :
1. Establish an annual budget plan, monitor and control costs, and expenditure, ensure financial transactions are in accord with both the company and related regulations.
2. Cooperate with other functions to ensure the processes consistently improve customer experience and satisfaction.
Desired Candidate Profile :
-Bachelor Technical /PG Degree in Electrical or related disciplines.
- More than 15 years of sales experience, with at least 10 years in a Senior Management role in Low Voltage electrical product segment preferably on National Level.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets (personal & team)
- Energetic, strong analytical, Result oriented, can do attitude with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Experience building and leading matrixes functional and cross geographical teams.
Salary: INR 20,00,000 - 35,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Corporate Sales
Role:Client Servicing/Key Account Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical
SV Management Consultants
SV MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS is a leading, fast progressing Manpower Recruitment and Executive Search firm in Central India. SVMC was born at the epicenter of a group of qualified and experienced industry professionals in the year 2000. Since then, we have been providing our services to various sectors all over the country and become popular amongst Companies and Jobseekers everywhere.
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:SVMC - 1179