Process Manager is responsible for leading and Closely Monitor the SMT PnP line & THT line activities / issues and investigate and resolve process issues to improve the product yield & quality and ensure process controls in place according to authorised Work Instructions / operating procedures. To review critical defects & failure trends and recommend corrective action.
Description of Essential Functions
Lead & Monitor the Process Team Leaders, Engineers & Process Technicians day-to-day activities
- To lead the Process Team on Innovations in terms of Process optimisations, cost reductions projects, cycle time improvements, Preliminary DFBA DFM Activities etc.
- Spearhead and facilitate continuous improvement Six Sigma & Operational Excellence projects.
- Failure analysis and continuous improvements in process through use of various SPC techniques like FMEA, DOE, X-R Charts, Pareto Charts, Fish-Bone Charts etc.
- To review the PCBA field failure issues and liaise with respective dept as well as to Vendor Quality Engg teams on continuous improvement actions to improve filed/customer DPPM performance in terms of PCBA Failures with effective CAs.
- Initiate Engineering evaluations Materials, Process evaluation and implementation to meet the recommended quality standards.
- To conduct Test and perform base level analysis on PCBAs during development, production as well as find weakness in the design and support improvement with Effective Communications to Designers.
Develop and enhance process for New Product & Running product line in Terms of Complete manufacturing viz, Stencil, Pallets, Special process, Tools, Jigs/Fixtures etc..Implement the optimised solutions to improve the product quality by analysing various processes with Valid Documentations & System Setup
To Develop the Competency of the team by measuring MTBF & MTTR.
Provide technical leadership and Engineering support in the manufacturing operations to meet and sustaining process yield, cycle time, cost targets, process improvement and new process development. Cost Effective solutions in terms of Manufacturing process.
Desired Candidate Profile :
7-8 years of experience of SMT, THT, Wave soldering process (PCBA manufacturing environment) preferably in high volume, high mix product line exposure.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Product Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
SV Management Consultants
SV MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS is a leading, fast progressing Manpower Recruitment and Executive Search firm in Central India. SVMC was born at the epicenter of a group of qualified and experienced industry professionals in the year 2000. Since then, we have been providing our services to various sectors all over the country and become popular amongst Companies and Jobseekers everywhere.
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:SVMC - 1318