Roles and Responsibilities
Job Description (JD)
The e-Commerce marketing & sales analyst will work with different cross functional teams to drive e-Commerce growth and maximize revenue using various performance led campaigns for E-commerce. Will be responsible for both supporting the strategy and owning the execution that drives maximum revenue and conversion. It is imperative to have prior experience driving sizable sales growth with Amazon and other E-Commerce partners as well as a direct-toconsumer site by using every tool available. Expert knowledge of content management, Amazon marketing Services platform, competitive products and programs, and making recommendations to leadership on how to effectively drive results is essential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for Amazon account execution, bidding strategy and execution to drive sales.
- Track and monitor campaign performance, working to continually optimize for improved performance basis keyword strategy and execution.
- Responsibility for top line sales, key operating metrics like LBB, OOS etc with the
- Focus on Amazon with responsibility extended across other prominent e-com channels as per company strategy and focus.
- Responsible for Content Health and Listings across E-Commerce. Collaborate with appropriate teams to help execute the data strategy around e-Commerce content (i.e., product imagery, descriptions, related products, reporting, etc.)
- Responsible for Keyword Ranking across E-commerce portals
- Drive profitable ecommerce business across Amazon.com involving multiple geographies and other ecommerce platforms
- Develop effective relationships to execute AMS strategies and all e-commerce activities
- Develop and maintain Amazon analytics dashboards
- Oversee and provide center of excellence support for global rollouts including, launch activities, ecommerce and ongoing optimizations to drive acquisition and retention
- Support US needs providing insight needed to fuel ecommerce growth; driving online exclusives; ensuring that relevant assets are produced, distributed and used
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the Brand's Support Calendars, launches, promotions and programs
- Assists in Amazon FBA assortment selection process as required
- Manage Vendor Central platforms
- Review Content Health Report daily to assess opportunities to develop enhanced A+ content Product title correctness, Product image availability, Description, and bullet point correctness.
- Develop Content Health Comparison Report. using top 3 competitors.
- Play a key role in merchandising our products on Amazon
- Support holistic customer servicing strategy including complaints monitoring and reporting
- MAP and OOS discovery and resolutions on a daily basis
- Support sales team plans for short, medium and long term activities
- Uses detailed data to identify plans for the sales function and service support from the entire organization
Desired Candidate Profile
- Masters degree MBA preferred
- Ability to translate Brand vision to the online channel and execute strategies that lead the company consistently towards that vision.
- In-depth understanding of how to drive e-commerce sales through effective and cost efficient marketing programs. An analytical and strategic thinker is required to balance new customer acquisition programs with retention initiatives, monitoring and optimizing program performance as well as identifying business development opportunities
- Amazon account experience is MUST. In-Depth knowledge of Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) is MUST
- Experience in working on Amazon Vendor Central & Amazon Analytics (ARA).
- US Amazon account experience will be preferred.
- Deep knowledge of E commerce product flow and web store performance optimization
- Needs to be a creative and analytical thinker and problem solver, thrive in fast paced environment, prioritize and oversee multiple projects at once, have attention to detail and work well with cross functional teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate complex ideas and processes in a simplified manner.
- 1-3 years of direct and hands-on experience in e-commerce marketing
- Must be well versed with amazon support for product listing & merchandising
- Should know the way around ASIN creation, raising title correction requests, brand registry related requests regarding duplicate products, and Images, Video & A+ content upload, and chargebacks. Competencies / Skills:
- Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
SV Management Consultants
SV MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS is a leading, fast progressing Manpower Recruitment and Executive Search firm in Central India. SVMC was born at the epicenter of a group of qualified and experienced industry professionals in the year 2000. Since then, we have been providing our services to various sectors all over the country and become popular amongst Companies and Jobseekers everywhere.
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address:Contact - 7828833218
Reference Id:SVMC - 1172