Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop maintain and support new electrical manufacturing capabilities at the Indian manufacturing facility to ensure the manufacture of high-quality products for Company's
- Source, select and hold to account suppliers of electrical sub components to the Indian manufacturing facility to ensure quality is maintained.
- Act as the key point of contact between Australia and India to ensure the manufacturing of electronic assemblies in India meets the strict product requirements specified by the Australian Engineering Team.
- Develop and present a business case for new opportunities to insource electronic assemblies after undertaking feasibility investigations.
- Develop and present a business case for new opportunities to reduce cost and increase quality based on changes to current suppliers or our relationships with existing suppliers.
- Coordinate and manage projects to add capability or improve existing supplier relationships for all electronic assemblies.
- Comprehensively test and evaluate the supply of electronic assemblies on an ongoing basis.
- Actively investigate any electronic assembly failures to determine root cause and put in place measures to prevent such in future (in conjunction with the engineering team).
- Support continuous improvement based on current and future needs of the business.
- Work closely with suppliers to enable efficient resolution of electronics ECNs (supporting the Senior Electronic Engineer).
- Adhere to and enforce industry standard best practices for manufacturing integrity and quality.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure product meets their requirements, including budget.
- Develop and update manufacturing policies and procedures as required.
- Keep all stakeholders fully informed of changes underway (through appropriate engineering processes).
- Ensure suppliers and relevant departments within Company are kept up to date with changes as they occur.
- Provide production engineering assistance to Indian operations team.
- Provide training to Indian manufacturing staff to ensure quality targets are met for insourcing projects.
- Maintain and keep up to date all SOPs & manufacturing procedures related to insourcing projects.
- Project management skills and knowledge of DSDM (Agile) preferred
- Skilled in electronic diagnostics and troubleshooting capability.
- High level electrical engineering skills focused on analog electronics.
- Engineering process knowledge, including DFMEA, PFMEA, PCP, DVPR, Risk Analysis, Fault Analysis, and CFD.
Desired Candidate Profile
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Electronic engineering.
- Qualifications in project management.
- Significant senior experience overseeing a cable harness or PCB manufacturing operation.
- 10+ years engineering experience in a design and manufacturing environment.
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Product Development Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication
SV Management Consultants
SV MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS is a leading, fast progressing Manpower Recruitment and Executive Search firm in Central India. SVMC was born at the epicenter of a group of qualified and experienced industry professionals in the year 2000. Since then, we have been providing our services to various sectors all over the country and become popular amongst Companies and Jobseekers everywhere.
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address:Contact - 7828833218
Reference Id:SVMC - 1196