Responsible for Corporate Finance & Accounts
Operational finance & accounts- all 4 sbu's finance heads will report to him
Role of Financial Controller of the organization
Banking & Treasury functions
Reporting to MD
Role & Responsibility-
1. Lead the role of a Commercial Head at a PAN India level for the company with a reporting team of 15 employees and self-reporting to CFO and President of the business.
2. Lead member for conducting the IFC audit of the Group company including identifying the risk controls and testing of the samples and reporting for the controls in the areas such as Order to Cash Management, Procure to Payment to Supply Chain Management, Asset Management & Insurance,Human Resource Management right from on boarding till full & final settlement of the employees, IT & SAP Controls, Legal & Secretarial reporting, Planning & Project Management and Finance & Accounting controls.
3. Lead member in implementing systems for the company.
4. Lead member in forming branches of the company in foreign countries.
5. Part of the team for implementing GST in the company along with development of the SAP.
6. Lead member in handling the statutory & internal audit of the company.
In addition to above, following responsibilities also to be handle at Corporate level:
Recruitments and developed a highly trained and motivated workforce.
Determine future operational/commercial requirements as well as recognizing profits or losses of various capital Projects.
Handle MIS & Budgeting Function.
Secretarial & Statutory Compliances.
Managing working capital requirement by managing collections & vendor payments.
Review of quarterly budgets & cash forecast for the Company.
Maintaining and reviewingProjects including profitability analysis of the projects.
Complete in charge of Accounts Payable of the Group Company at a PAN India level.
Identifyingand developingcontrols and processes to ensure all risks and opportunities and corresponding development in SAP.
- Coordinating the Statutory & Internal Audit.
- Preparation of Monthly MIS Reports and cash flow statement for Infrastructure projects.
- Looking after payments to vendors i.e. suppliers, transporters & contractors including TDS compliances.
- Exposure in project/infrastructure accounting for the various infrastructure activities undertaken by the company including CAPEX Budget monitoring, Cash Flows for all India Projects, commercial matters involved while awarding the contract,etc.in complying with the SEZ and STPI norms.Monitoring of project cost as per the CAPEX and the variance.
- Exposure in capital procurement to carry out infrastructure activity including active involvement in negotiation.
- Restructuring of contracts to minimize the cash outlay for the project.•Review of various contracts before award of the same to the various vendors/contractors in line with various legal compliances and tax compliances.
- Looking after debtors management including provisions thereof.
- Looking after capitalization of fixed assets.
- Finalization of Accounts, Tax Audit, Preparation of Details for the Same.
- Coordinating & Finalizing the Statutory & Internal Audit.
- Preparation of Monthly MIS Reports and cash flow statements.
- Looking after Payroll accounting & Taxation thereof.•Looking after payments to vendors i.e. suppliers, transporters & contractors.•Budgetary Controls.
Salary: INR 40,00,000 - 45,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Senior Management
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
SV Management Consultants
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants