Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with all legislative requirements in Companys geographic locations and:
- The Global Operating System Plays
- OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety management system standard
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management system standard
- IATF16949 Technical Specification Management and Company Quality Basics system standards
- Support, Foster, Promote and Demonstrate Companys Core Values and Leadership Behaviors.
- Maintain balance between customer, employee and financial satisfaction by maximizing facility/department
- Performance Indicators to align to Companys Stepping Stool of Success Strategy.
- Evaluate engineering work load and determine staffing requirements.
- Plan and co-ordinate introduction of new engineering analysis tools such as CAD, CAM, CAE systems.
- Simplify, optimize, and innovate production processes.
- Oversee cost reduction strategies.
- Optimize on labor and machinery efficiency.
- Oversee project scheduling and tracking using Gantt and Pert charts, or CPM.
- Work with production planning to set shop priorities and ensure all required tools and documentation, required in the plant for production jobs are available when required.
- Prepare operator instructions and processes.
- Assign customers to manufacturing engineers to co-ordinate all quotations, program introduction or production jobs.
- Act as a customer liaison to ensure their inquiries and requirements are met.
- Maintain control of customer drawings and revisions.
- Attend customer held meetings.
- Establish cost of extra work with customers on allocated contracts.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability to meet, realize and support customers’ product requirements, implement the knowledge of operation system and specific requirement
- Experience in a foundry environment including machining.
- Experience in automotive industry
- Supervisory experience
- Familiarity and proficiency with personal computers
- Fluent English
- Professional qualification certificate will be preferred
Note - Looking candidate form Aluminium foundry and die casting industry
Perks and Benefits
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:Diploma - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
SV Management Consultants
SV MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS is a leading, fast progressing Manpower Recruitment and Executive Search firm in Central India. SVMC was born at the epicenter of a group of qualified and experienced industry professionals in the year 2000. Since then, we have been providing our services to various sectors all over the country and become popular amongst Companies and Jobseekers everywhere.
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Address:Contact - 7828833218
Reference Id:SVMC - 1120