Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
All activities of Business Development, Marketing & Sales to be spearheaded ensuring achievement of the SBUs OBT, Revenue and Collection Targets.
The position will be Functionally & Administratively reporting to SBU Head
- Business Development for all segments viz. Utility, UC, Export and Private Industry for the SBU
- To ensure that the BD activities are in alignment with monthly/yearly revenue target of SBU.
- Ensure that the Business Development Strategies are aligned with the Business Objectives of the Organization from the SBU.
- Ensure BD strategies are implemented at grass root level (regional offices, branch offices) through proper delegation, leadership and working with the team members in SBU as well as in regions (FES teams).
- Excellent relationship management with Customers, FES is maintained to achieve all BD objectives.
- Systemizing, Organizing and giving professional shape to Business Development function - reporting system, feedback, analysis, meetings, reviews, etc.
- To effectively undertake business development activities & ensure consolidation of market share by penetrating with new segments/customers by making an effective business development plan.
- Facilitating the Product Development for each of the Market Segment through D&D & further consolidate the top line through the contribution from these new products.
- To facilitate evolving a strategy sheet for every tender/customer on the basis of detailed analysis of Competition Data/products.
- To facilitate Sales Promotional activities.
- Representing Organization in forums, exhibitions and govt. sponsored strategy meets.
- Decide Strategic Business Growth for SBU- vision for next years.
- Prepare the Marketing Budget for the FY
- Achieve Order Booking & Revenue Target of the SBU
- Work with SBU head for achieving the P&L responsibility of the SBU
- Forming and Implementing Market Strategies based on Customer profile, Competitor analysis and Tender qualifications
- Spec-in: Work closely with the Customers officials on Technical and Commercial specifications and Qualification so as to ensure that we meet the same in totality and unhealthy competition does not qualify.
- To prepare & execute spec-in plan to ensure that competition is amongst level playing manufacturers
- Identify potential JV partners, liason with them, conduct financial due-deligence and negotiate fair terms to close partnerships in keeping with QRs of potential tenders.
- Effectively quoting the tenders/ enquiries so as to ensure that the bid shall be a winning one and with targeted contributions.
- Targeting Elimination of Competition on strong technical and application grounds and building case in our favour with excellent presentation & interpersonal skills
- Customer Relationship Management- ensuring Customer satisfaction of highest level by driving the SBUs towards this objective of Quality deliverables -Responsible for ensuring Customer Delight of the SBU.
- To contribute effectively in to various strategic alliances being envisaged by the SBU/Organization.
- Facilitate timely preparation & submission of Tenders pertaining to Utilities, Govt. institutes & global customers.
- To ensure the effective response time through marketing & engineering teams for offer submission to have the competitive edge.
- To facilitate most optimized costing against every enquiry/tender through application engineering team with a target to maximize conversion of enquiries.
- To ensure the effective response time during various post order stages like Drawing Submission, Approval, offering the Inspections, Receiving the dispatch instructions & affecting the dispatches through commercial department through Engineering & Marketing Teams.
- Analyzing the requirement of customer and provide the solution according to customer requirement and submit quotation.
- Drive the FES-Regional Teams to achieve Pre-order and Post order work in line with Order Booking Targets, Revenue targets.
- Ensure that excellent relation is built with the FES to achieve Sales objectives
- Ensure that timely and competitive strategic input is given to FES to execute the sales order closing process
- Ensure that tendering activities are aligned with FES to achieve the Sales Targets
- Ensure that Budgeting is done
- Ensure that performance management system is put in place for the FES
- Ensure proper input and information is shared with FES for achieving success in strategic marketing plans set by SBU
- Maintaining good working environment and relation with all team members including FES.
- To ensure optimum utilization of resources available.
- Supervising and motivating team members. Reviewing the performance of subordinates and giving them constructive feedback.
- Identifying training needs of subordinate and its effective implementation.
- Support and Build Competency of team.
- Team Management- achieving objectives by showing the way and leading from front.
- Successfully engage technical team, operation and marketing team in organization.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM/National Manager -Sales
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Mechanical
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
SV Management Consultants
SV Management Consultants is a leading Manpower Placement Service Provider based at Central India (Indore MP) with its Clients in Major OEMs in Car/ Commercial Vehicle/ 2&3 Wheelers/ Tractor Industries/ Auto Component Manufacturing Companies & Engineering Companies All Over India.
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants