Ensuring to achieve the Production target as per budgeted Product Mix
• Review the sequencing of the Production Plan ( size and grades ), approve it, and thereafter ensure adherence
• Focus on production process & improve the productivity of Men / Machines
• Reduce the on line process rejection & Non-prime.
• Monitoring and review the daily / monthly mill performance.
• Coordinate with Maintenance for optimal use of Down-time
• Scanning the environment for Best Practices and exploiting opportunity for Continuous Improvement.
• Monitor and Review Consumption of Power & Fuel ( MBF Gas & Furnace Oil ) and ensure maintenance at optimal levels
• Generation of periodic MIS
• Reduce the failure like Cobbles, and Process delays.
• Monitoring product standards as per SOP (Standard Operating procedure).
• Security / Safety & upkeep of the equipment and ensuring that the health & safety guidelines are followed.
• Ensure Discipline of the workforce highlight cases of indiscipline and
ensure closure in consult with HRM
• Maintain harmonious Employee Relations and render support for deployment to his Team as and when necessary
• Monitoring and ensuring optimized productivity of Men / Machines
• Ensure the integrity and timeliness of all data fed into SAP to facilitate inter- departmental requirements.
• Development and Coaching of Direct reports, Ensure the quality, acquisition and retention of Talent in the Team.
Salary: INR 35,00,000 - 40,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
SV Management Consultants
SV MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS is a leading, fast progressing Manpower Recruitment and Executive Search firm in Central India. SVMC was born at the epicenter of a group of qualified and experienced industry professionals in the year 2000. Since then, we have been providing our services to various sectors all over the country and become popular amongst Companies and Jobseekers everywhere.
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:SVMC - 1189