- Collection, proper maintenance and continued evaluation of okra, all type of gourds, all type of beans, germplasm from different parts of the country and outside.
- Use modern data management tools to Design experiments, generation advancement, station and multi location trials,
- Use data management and train colleagues,
- Prepare field books and ensure timely data inputs,
- Prepare plans for crosses to cover wide variation for diversity for different states.
- Refine traits for better identification for existing and new varieties,
- Prepare plans for various experiments; allocate trials/nurseries/generations,
- Plan sowing of experiments, selections, and collection of data, analysis, compilation and preparation of reports.
- Assist colleagues with proper crop management at main and multilocation sites.
- Help develop strategies consistent with the plan, closely monitor the resources, budget available for different activities,
- Help the administration with optimum utilization of resources and performance indicators for ensuring effective implementation of the YPOs.
- Optimum production of nucleus seeds for multiplication as Breeder seed of existing and upcoming varieties.
- Perform any other tasks given from time to time.
Required Candidate profile
- Job Location - Jalna , Maharastra
- M Sc. Preferably Ph. D in breeding with at least 8 years of experience in Okra all type of gourds, all type of beans
- M Sc. Preferably Ph.D in breeding with at least 8-years of experience in tomato, Chili, Brinjal .
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Ph.D - Advertising/Mass Communication
SV Management Consultants
Recruiter Name:D. K. Shriwas / Agya Soni
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:Manager Breeding - Okra, Tomato, Brinjal , Gourds- SVMC - 1113