Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of Instrumentation & cluster systems, various interlocks and warning system
- Integration of cluster
- Preparation of reports
- Shall be involved in building and testing prototype units in the workshop and also out in the field. will also be involved in ongoing product development, testing, fault finding and debugging.
- Electronic system design for automotive, demonstrable practical skills building and testing prototype units etc.
- Positive attitude, creativity & innovation and Problem Solving ability.
- Ability to work as part of a team. Good communication skills / Commitment & Self-Motivation.
- Develop and provide strategic direction for research into the latest technologies, processes, devices, materials and techniques and find innovative ways of developing products specifically powertrain electrical, battery, Wiring harness & Vehicle Integration.
- Have the technical expertise to apply engineering knowledge and principles to devise innovative solutions to unique problems on the power train electrical, battery and integration.
- Homologation and piloting support from electrical design side and Preparation of electrical circuit schematic, which includes preparation of wiring harness design using circuit schematics
- Design of vehicle powertrain & other electrical system as per AIS/ISO standards and other CMVRs.
- Responsible for achieving business targets, setting out best practice and establishing standard policies and procedures.
- Continuously analyze competitors product and incorporate best design practices and optimize the cost of production.
- Preparing design verification test plans, Design & Process FMEAs.
- Understanding of Wiring harness manufacturing Process, Quality Requirements.
- Design safety critical systems
Desired Candidate Profile
- Automotive Fundamentals
- The Systems Approach to Control and Instrumentation
- Electronics and Electricals Fundamentals
- Basics of Electronic Engine Control
- Digital Engine Control System
- Sensors, switches and Actuators
- Integration of various sensors and actuators
- Thorough knowledge in the field of vehicle mechatronics, CAN, C and MATLAB, LabVIEW, Simulink.
- Experience of electronic system integration related to CEVs.
- Strong knowledge on automotive electronics engineering, Strong knowledge in IEEE standards.
- Strong knowledge in SAE standards, Wiring harness designs, Electrical CAD.
- Knowledge of PLCs and process automation
- Knowledgeable with process characterization and validation using statistical tools
- Knowledge of 3D softwares like CreO.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Role:Senior Design Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Automobile
SV Management Consultants
Contact Company:SV Management Consultants
Reference Id:svmc - 1177